Wednesday, March 17, 2010

German Language Funny Sayings What Do You Think Is The Funniest Thing Johnny Depp Has Ever Said?

What do you think is the funniest thing Johnny Depp has ever said? - german language funny sayings

I go with them:
"I do not speak French, but I can say that" the peanut in my belly "in French. I think it is good to learn things in a different language too absurd. When I meet someone who speaks little English, fun Teaching obtuse things, like "Eat my shorts." In German, I can say: "My father is a bullfighter" and "I am a watermelon." These things that I love. "

"If someone my family or friend or someone I love hurt, I eat. It could end up in prison for 500 years, but I want to eat!"

1 comment:

נ'α∂σяє נєнσναн! said...

"No, I do not know the source, but I know what that means (the word Depp) in German. Idiot.
Or
"You do not know puberty? (Interview)
"Not really, no." (Johnny)
"Just one day ... Gone? (Interview)
"Maybe we have a look through them." (Johnny) (as he said that last part is so funny, it seems strange that I made in writing, so you should see if you have not yet, I am sure that you have. Here it is anyway: http : / / www.youtube. com / watch? v = a0etVv3qg ...)

Post a Comment