Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bamboo Plate Holders Does Anyone Have Some Cool Inexpensive Decorating Ideas For A Pirate Bathroom?

Does anyone have some cool inexpensive decorating ideas for a Pirate Bathroom? - bamboo plate holders

I have a bathroom of the user, I want to decorate a pirate theme. I have a small budget (under $ 100) and so far I have painted towel holder, holder roll toilet paper and black turnout. I also bought a shower curtain black with white skulls. I have a Jolly Roger I want to hang on the wall behind the toilet because of their superior wall to make room for the pavilion. Somehow I want to connect a pole as the flag, and I thought bamboo (I have a friend who has a field of bamboo), but I do not know if I could walk. I have a parrot that had hung from the ceiling, I have a cup of wine cork that I drank the glass, which also has a complete small Jolly Roger flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment