Sunday, December 13, 2009

Camera Batteries Comparison Excellent Book On Camera Technology Which Digital Camera Should I Buy?

Which digital camera should I buy? - camera batteries comparison excellent book on camera technology

I want to buy a camera for everyday use and also for my academic year abroad in Florence next year. I am not a professional, but not technically incompetent. I studied the magazine Consumer Reports, comparative tables on the Internet, I'm tired and I want the simple - you tell me what camera to get! (I know, I know, lazy) as
1. Reliability - a trusted name
2. Prices - my budget is flexible, but I remain to $ 160-300
3. Shutter speed (I think ...) - I want to be able to run multiple pictures in rapid succession, without revolutionizing my camera. Of course, without flash, which is much easier, but it is a type of camera or flash function that makes the images and flashes more quickly to take what would be ideal.
4. Long battery life - a battery or rechargeable AA batteries required. (My Kodak would not allow me to use, AA batteries!)
5. Video - video-audio quality.
6. Zoom - I would especially like a 3x optical zoom, if possible

No comments:

Post a Comment