Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thermal Straightening Thermal Straightening | Can I Wash My Hair? Will It Invert Because Of The Heat That Was Used?

Thermal Straightening | Can I wash my hair? Will it invert because of the heat that was used? - thermal straightening

Thermal'd straight.
Let me tell you, it's magic. XD
I did 2 days ago.

But I need a shower and I wash my hair.
I was wondering, since heat is used in the process of smoothing. Also, if you water? I wash with water only, not all full of dirt or something else. XD

I wonder what are the things I do to take my hair?

When I sleep, for only a dream, do not care coverage, or anything.

Moreover, what some of shampoos and conditioners should I use?

Note: I do not mind the price of things really.
So please, tell me what is the best.

Thanks for all the information you have.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment